In 1972, Volunteers at Millbrook Village built this reproduction of a 1860s era Methodist Episcopal Church. During the 1800s, religion played an important role in the villagers spiritual and social life. In the early 1800's, before the village existed, Methodist circuit ministers visited this area. As the community began growing, regular Sunday services were held in a private home. In 1840, the villagers built a small church which was later used as a one-room schoolhouse which can also be seen at Millbrook Village.
Busch Pressman Model D 4x5 LF press camera.
Fujinon-W 210mm F5.6 in Copal B shutter.
Kodak Ektascan BR/A single-sided X-Ray film.
1/15 second @ F32.
Semi-stand development in Rodinal 1:100 for 15 minutes in Mod54 daylight tank.
Scanned with Epson V600.