Stoffel Wagner built this Mill in 1767 and several generations of the Wagner family operated it over the span of 200 years. The Mill is located on West Walnut Street just off of Route 412 in Lower Saucon Township which is near Hellertown, PA in Northampton County. The Hellertown Historical Society uses the Miller's house, on the opposite side of the mill, as their headquarters and is responsible for the renovations and upkeep of the mill. The footprint of the structure is 35'x55' with the mill being constructed of fieldstone. It is 2.5 stories high with a 2.5 story, 25'x35' addition that forms the mill in an "L" shape. There is a park setting surrounding the mill with two mill ponds and a creek, a baseball field and park benches to watch the ample waterfowl population.
Busch Pressman Model D 4x5 LF press camera.
150mm Caltar-S II F 5.6 lens in Copal BT shutter.
Arista EDU 200 Ultra B&W Negative Film, shot at ISO 160.
1/15 second @ F45.
Developed in Kodak Xtol 1+2 dilution in Mod54 daylight tank. 6 1/2 minutes @ 20 degrees Celsius.
Scanned with Epson V600.