The Herr's Mill was built in Paradise, Pennsylvania by John Herr in 1760 and operated until 1924 when it ceased operations as a mill under the ownership of owner Lewis Snyder. It was also known as "Lefever's Mill" for a period of time. The flour, grist, and saw mill was also at times used to grind corn meal and as a distillery. The mill's two turbines, that produced about 25 barrels of flour daily in its heyday, were supplied by the Pequea Creek, seen in the foreground, via a 1500' head race from an 8' dam. A 1200' tail race completed the cycle.
Sakai Toyo 5x7 large format metal field camera with 4x5 film back.
150mm Caltar-S II F 5.6 lens in Copal BT shutter.
Ilford FP4+ B&W Negative Film, shot at ISO 125.
1/8th second at F45.
Semi-stand development in Rodinal/Adox Adonal 1:100 dilution for 15 minutes in Mod54 daylight tank.
Negative scanned with Epson V600.