They seldom make doors this ornamental on warehouses. Building 124, part of a long abandoned warehouse and storage section of Fort Hancock in Sandy Hook, New Jersey.
Fort Hancock was built in 1890 to protect New York Harbor from attack by sea. It replaced an earlier fort called Fort Gates that was built during the war of 1812. Fort Hancock included a series of concrete gun batteries built on large concrete foundations and 12 inch barbette guns. The cold war era brought in new defenses including Nike Missiles that could intercept jet fighters. The surface to air missiles defended the skies from 1954 through 1974 when the fort closed as an active Army base. The fort complex and it's remaining 35 buildings are now part of the National Parks of New York Harbor under the National Park System and remains a popular Summertime day trip spot with beaches lining the Sandy Hook peninsula and bike rental areas providing transportation for tourists. Sandy Hook Lighthouse, the oldest working lighthouse in the United States is at the center of the Fort complex.
Sakai Toyo 5x7 large format metal field camera with 4x5 film back.
150mm Caltar-S II F 5.6 lens in Copal BT shutter.
Arista EDU Ultra 200 (re-branded Fomapan) B&W Negative Film, shot at ISO 160.
1/15th second at F32.
Semi-stand development in Rodinal/Adox Adonal 1:100 dilution for 15 minutes in Mod54 daylight tank.
Negative scanned with Epson V600.