The Annville Railroad Station was originally built in 1895. After it's life as a P&R Railroad passenger station was over, it was purchased by Ronald Rabena in 1976 who moved the station from Annville to his home along Lewisberry Road to be used as a railroad hobby shop. In 1988 his property was sold and the station needed to be moved or demolished. A group known as "Friends of Old Annville" purchased the station for $7,000 and contracted with Brecknock Builders of Denver, Lancaster County who disassembled the entire station piece by piece and moved it to its present location at 155 North Moyer Street in Annville. The plot of land for the station was donated by Robert and Mae Jocham, owners of Eagle Graphics, located across the street from the new station's home. The station is now open to visitors on occassion on Tuesdays, 7-9 PM, and Saturdays, 9 AM-12 noon, or upon request for special occasions.
Sakai Toyo 5x7 large format metal field camera with 4x5 film back.
150mm Caltar-S II F 5.6 lens in Copal BT shutter.
Yellow-Green filter on lens.
Arista EDU Ultra 200 (re-branded Fomapan) B&W Negative Film, shot at ISO 160.
1/30 second at F32.
Developed in Rodinal/Adox Adonal 1:50 dilution for 9 1/2 minutes @ 20 degrees Celsius in Mod54 daylight developing tank.
Negative scanned with Epson V600.