Now located in Bern Township Pennsylvania at the Berks County Heritage Center, the Gruber Wagon Works building was originally located along the Licking Creek in Pleasant Valley about five miles away. It was moved to it's new home by the Army Corp of Engineers during the Winter of 1976-1977 to make way for the construction of Blue Marsh Lake. The building was built by Franklin H. Gruber who started his wagon works in 1882, making and repairing farm wagons used by local farmers. The structure was added to the National Historic Landmark list in 1977.
The Library of Congress has an extensive collection of historic photos of the Wagon Works including images showing the machinery and furnishings inside, available here:
Camera: Calumet 45NX 4x5 large format monorail view camera.
Lens: Rodenstock Geronar 150mm F6.3 lens in a Copal 0 shutter.
Film: Ilford HP5+ 400 ISO B&W sheet film shot at an EI of 400.
Settings: Shot at F45, 1/8 second shutter speed.
Development: Self Developed film in Kodak Xtol 1:2 in Paterson Universal Tank using the Taco Method. 15.5 minutes @ 20 degrees Celsius. Tap water stop bath. Ilford Rapid Fixer. Photo-Flo. Hung to dry overnight.
Scanning: Negative scanned with Epson V600 and cropped to intended size with Lightroom 4.