Located on the grounds of Philipsburg Manor in Sleepy Hollow, New York, the Upper Mill was built circa 1683 by Frederick Philipse, a Dutch colonial. The property was owned by a succession of owners until the efforts of the Tarrytown Historical Society with backing from a wealthy neighbor, John D. Rockefeller, funded the restoration and reconstruction of the property during the period of 1958 through 1960.
Image shot back on 8-3-2013 during a trip through the Hudson River Valley and Catskills region.
Camera: Bronica SQ-A medium format film camera with a Bronica Zenzanon 50mm lens.
Film: Kodak Ektat 100 ISO color negative film.
Development: Self Developed film using Tetenal C41 color development press kit in a Paterson Universal Tank.
Scanning: Negative scanned with Epson V600. Cropped in Lightroom to intended size.