The first Garvine Mill was built somewhere between 1800 and 1830 in Fawn Township near the intersection of Garvine Mill Road and PA route 425 (aka Woodbine Road). The water source is Bald Eagle Creek. The mill has also been known by the names Anderson's Mill (named after the original builder) and Rock Run Mill (Not to be confused with the mill by the same name in Maryland). It was originally used to grind cornmeal and in later years became a cider mill. The original mill burned down in the late 1800's and the current mill was rebuilt from the foundation up in the years 1899 & 1900. The original wheel on the mill was wooden and was replaced when the mill was rebuilt. The mill is currently owned by Gene Badders who has spent several years refurbishing the mill.
Bronica SQ-A 6x6 medium format film camera with a Bronica Zenzanon 50mm lens. Tiffen medium yellow filter to help with contrast.
Kodak TMax 100, 100 ISO B&W Film.
Self Developed film in Rodinal 1:100 using semi-stand development in three reel Paterson Tank. Tap water stop bath. Ilford Rapid Fixer. Photo-Flo.
Negative scanned with Epson V600.